A sandstone quarry started by Henry Wilson in 1923. Wilson was a descendant of John Henry Wilson, an original settler of the Pinebox area. The operation lasted until 1927 when a portion of the excavation in the quarry collapsed killing Wilson. During its operation, some 8 men were killed in various accidents. After Henry’s death, Priscilla Wilson claimed the area was cursed. She closed her husband’s company, and moved to California. The quarry is now off limits because of its unstable condition.